Sunday, June 26, 2011

Party/Fast Week~

My mom and stepdad left for vacation, and they're going to be gone until Friday. THATS A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK <3 Do you know what two things I can do to take full advantage of this?

1. FASTING. Ok, maybe not full-fasting, but I'll try. Definitely eating as little as possible. So far it's not too bad. I've probably have about 600-700 calories, and tomorrow I want to aim lower.

2. PARTYING. My sister and I (she's 20, and I'm 16) are going to party the fuck out of this place. It'll be the first time I ever get smashed drunk. I've hard fuzzy navels, some wine, and a glass of amaretto before, but nothing hardcore. This week, we're breaking out the jello shots B]

However, there is a downside that's already making me wanna shoot myself in the foot. My sister's a bit of a hitler-bitch, and now that she's the adult in charge, I'm gonna get kicked around. She's already bitter because my niece only eats pureed food when I feed her. That's only because my sister gets angry and screams and curses whenever the baby knocks the spoon and it terrifies the shit out of her. I'm a lot quieter, so I guess the baby feels a little safer.

Honestly, I'm kinda worried about the baby. I've seen my sister yell things like "Shut the fuck up!" and "Stop it you stupid little whore!" at her, and the baby will just get all quiet, then start screaming. This usually enrages my sister even more, sometimes to the point where it gets physical. My sister doesn't beat her or anything, but I've seen rougher-than-just-playful slaps, and occasionally she'll shake my niece. Not like shaken baby syndrome shaking, but half-jokingly, half out of frustration. Usually my mom and I just look the other way. It's horrible, but what are we going to do? Call the cops on her? (btw, she lives with us.)